We’re grateful and excited to be able to open our doors again and want to thank you in advance for your continued support, patience and understanding as we navigate through this “new normal.”
While we’ve always followed a strict protocol, there are a few changes we’ve made to ensure your utmost safety, as well as our staff. But one thing hasn’t changed and never will, and that’s our commitment to the wellbeing of our patients and putting their needs first and foremost in all regards.
Here are a few changes you may notice at your next appointment:
- New six-feet physical distancing standards in our waiting rooms.
- Even stricter hygiene and sterilization practices.
- Screening tests that are conducted prior to and upon your arrival for your appointment.
- Our team members are also participating in screening tests before their workday begins.
- Plexiglass at the front desk.
- Increased PPE such as gowns, surgical masks, shields, etc. will be worn by our team.
- We’ll be providing masks for those who don’t have one.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are placed around the office for your convenience.
- We’ll be asking you to sanitize your hands before and after entering our office.
- For physical distancing purposes, we ask that you come alone. For those that require support, please limit your company to one person.
- Magazines, books, children’s toys and water coolers will no longer be available until further notice to limit cross-contamination.
When You Arrive
When it’s time for your appointment, please help yourself to our virtual check-in to let us know you have arrived and we’ll let you know when our team is ready to see you. Your COVID consent form must be completed beforehand but upon your arrival, we will ask further screening questions to ensure you’re not experiencing any symptoms or have recently travelled. Next, we’ll quickly go over our new procedures with you, answer your questions and lead you to our socially-distanced waiting room until your clinician is ready for you. When you arrive for your appointment, please remember:
- A mask
- To sanitize your hands before and after arriving
- Fill out a consent form
- Your temperature will be taken (contactless)
Due to extra safety precautions and spacing out appointment times, just note that appointments may take longer than usual. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you again and catching up (and exchanging quarantine stories!).
If you have any questions about our new procedures, have suggestions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our friendly and dedicated staff today.
If you have been experiencing any symptoms or have recently travelled, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment for a further date. Let’s work together to limit the spread of COVID to keep our dear friends and family safe.